Sunday, April 29, 2012

Randoms in recovery...

  • watched a NASCAR race from Richmond last night. The epitome of not much to do last night. The thing that struck me was that in an arena of 122,000 peeps the dudes on the tube had to be the only fucking people wearing a tie and jacket. Now no offense to the roundy round world but WTF dudes your television representation is four guys in suits. I'd have four hillbillies with coke bottles with black funky fluid in their hands and not all the teeth in the mouth. Guys that would drop the fuckword to express their delight in a restart. Beards and bellies if you ask me...
  • by the time I leave my recovery I'll have a great hip and need a liver transplant...
  • in my life there is great delight in the freedom of the road and fear of the responsible future. I've financially figured I'm good for five years until I'm 72. After that it could be the Panamanian version of the Dunkin Donuts cup on the corner...
  • But what a fun five years...
  • Every day is Saturday and every night is New Year's Eve in my life now...
  • I hate fucking Zuckerberg and Timeline and there I am totally updated...
  • I'm so lame
    solo estoy diciendo. TmyO...

No comments:

Post a Comment