Friday, April 27, 2012

Randoms, Not Reggae Night II...

  • why did I spend time researching; testosterone therapy in the aging process and "What kind of STD testing is best for you? There were two different reasons involved one for each although I realize where your mind can go. To alleviate any concern, confusion or snickering among friends the former was about the loss of muscle mass in people as they are in my age. Even active here this summer I can see it happening. Especially when you get a tattoo and it takes two people , one to stretch the skin and the other to ink. The latter because when I go back for the Northern Summer those lucky moments of lust and liquor will require proper certification I'm sure considering my Del Rey days. Hell I might even take out an ad in Spotlight for the last summer in town. Sun wrinkled old pirate on fixed income back in town for the summer. Certification from Offices of Dr. Saulo T. Dominguez, DPM. "Sure we do feet but we test stuff too."...
  • Didn't make Reggae Night on another of those next day is gonna be a big day that turns out to be the foot shift snapping on my one day with the quad trying to down from 5-4 and doing the switchback with brakes with Roiboi riding ass seat. Reggae night of course was live band, wicked pissah fire in tha streets and all jammed up with Eurocanagringo chicas and a healthy gathering of the drop dead Ticas {pardon me do you have your govt card please?}. I was resting for the big loop from here to there and up the hill to over there and then down to after there until we got back to here from there so it was an early night and I was home by sunrise...  
  • I'm probably going to have to decide someday whether I want to live in MZ or Bocas? Great friends and times in both but different worlds. I'll ask my various internal and exterior organs where they want to be...
  • I'm probably never going to get this post finished or published, solo estoy diciendo...

No comments:

Post a Comment