Sunday, November 6, 2011

On the road

If you know me you know that it doesn't really begin on 03/11/11. It began 42 years ago when Paul and I hit the road to see what was out there. Paul, aka the Rocket man, left this journey 25 years ago, too early and with miles to go.
"And I think it's gonna be a long long time
 til touchdown brings me round again to find
 I'm not the man they think I am at home
 Oh no no no, I'm a rocket man"
So life finds me where I am today on the road again and living it the way it is.
This will not be a journal as I packed eight unfinished ones and know that the gaps between entries can be long.
But boy can I tell stories so that's all I will do because all of the roads we take have stories.
I'll write down the bones with experience not composition being the driver. I'll apologize in advance for the grammar and spelling mistakes but not for my own.
And as the Irish say, if that wasn't the way it was, that's the way it should have been. TmO...

No comments:

Post a Comment